Friday, August 10, 2012

WHO IS THIS BITCH TRYING TO KID?

Oh ain't Alexa Chung just the picture of health! Now the only thing that pisses us off more than a wannabe fashion icon, is one who actually believes they're relevant. The triple size zero "model" (dickhead) was papped walking the streets of NYC recently with what appeared to be a packet of Cheetos and a can of Coke in her hand. Erm sorry but is this bitch having a laugh? If it's weight is anything to go by then the only coke this thing has seen is the type that you keep on a CD case. Oh and holding a packet of chips is like calling us all fucking idiots. Did we mention that we're not really a fan?

[Image via BIG PICTURE]

6 comments:

  1. you're just jealous and probably fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am skinny as she is. Am I a bitch then and not healty?! Calm the f*** down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is disgusting, &to have her working in the fashion industry does not make sense. she needs counselling because she is starving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bulimic people eat a lot of one bright colour (orange) so they know how much they are throwing up. (Portia d Rossi did it) #justsayin

    ReplyDelete
  5. People don't always choose to look like this. I'm just as thin as she is and I eat just as much food as everyone else. Anorexic isn't a size, it's a disorder and you're an asshole for assuming someone has it. I personally hate how skinny I am, I'm not trying to look like a runway model and I don't throw up my food after every meal. I'm pretty sure you're the dickhead for assuming this poor girl starves herself just because she dresses nice and has a fast metabolism. Why don't you find something better to do than picking on celebrities asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks far far to fat in this dress,

    ReplyDelete