Wednesday, August 01, 2012

BEING ADOPTED DOESN'T ALWAYS SUCK

Nicole Richie is famous for being adopted by superstar Lionel Richie and being former besties with reality star (slut) Paris Hilton. The erm socialite was papped getting her nails did in LA recently and although lady ain't fugly she resembled a Latina version of Gollum. We've always loved us some Nicole cause bitch was crazy funny on The Simple Life, but these days she's looking more like a googly eyed maid from south of the border. Go back to being anorexic cause it suited you way more honey.

[Image via X17]

5 comments:

  1. being adopted does suck and bein dopted means your porr with no money and nobody cares

    ReplyDelete
  2. iam 50 years old an nobody gave birth to me that's sucks it does suck being adoptedmost people had someone who gave birth to them I ws adopted and grew up in a dump with no money I cryed all the time bacuse I lived badly I had no friends everybody hated me I hated not having money and always going without being adopted made me poor with no money

    ReplyDelete
  3. being adopted always sucks ther is nothing good about being adopted I am adopted and have no money that sucks I have never had money that sucks I work hard for pennies

    ReplyDelete
  4. being adopted laways sucks and what makes me so upset is iam denied of birth family a true connection something that keeps me safe and secure and iam denied of it I am denied of having birthparents and then told by scum bag people that I must take care of my self and fend for myself this is so u8nfair and mean you took my safety net away by denying me of birthparents and now iam suppose to take care of myself this upsets me so much and is so mean its hard to take care of your self with no birthparents I have had to take care of myself my whole life and I think sense people deney me of birthparents they should give me money to live on because I cant make enough money to live on bymyselfr

    ReplyDelete