Friday, January 20, 2012

FLO TRIES TO LOOK SEXY AND FAILS

Okay so it has a bangin' bikini bod, but we bet this shit cracked the paparazzi guys camera lens cause it looked truly DOG rough while on vacay. The overrated vocalist (ish) Florence Welch was snapped trying to strike a sultry pose which of course failed. We've never "got" what the big deal is with her shitty music and tranny-like features either. We'll admit that it's got some talent cause she clearly didn't blow anyone to achieve success, but that face reminds us of Felicity Huffman with a couple more shit genes thrown in. On a more positive note, her new album Tranny Clown With Downs will released in the coming months.

[Image via SPLASH]

3 comments:

  1. well it looks like someone's jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. how man y'fuckers, I nearly spat me dinner out when I read about her "new album". Man that was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how man y'fuckers, I nearly spat me dinner out when I read about her "new album". Man that was funny.

    ReplyDelete